Перейти к контенту
КАЗАХСТАНСКИЙ ЮРИДИЧЕСКИЙ ФОРУМ

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Let me suggest for all of you to communicate here in professional English in law. Of course, we are not native speakers, so all can make grammar mistakes, but we are not supposed to be perfect. I think all mistakes should be duscussed and corrected afterwards.

всем юристам желающим упрочить знания в юридическом английском (в независимости от уровня владения) you are welcome

адрес??

чует мое сердце, что упрочить знание юридического английского предлагается прям в здеся :biggrin: :biggrin:

Let me suggest for all of you to communicate here in professional English in law. Of course, we are not native speakers, so all can make grammar mistakes, but we are not supposed to be perfect. I think all mistakes should be duscussed and corrected afterwards.

That's a good idea!

Let's go to start discuss some theme.

Topic - Staster, you should be begin :biggrin:

Hello! My name Arstan and I'm not a terrorist. :biggrin:

I ask sorry for my kazakh english!

It is very good idea for english "chainics" like me.

most probably all you know about persecution of WikiLeaks. recently PayPal cut off donations to WikiLeaks due to pressure from the U.S. government. that issue surprized me because its chief suspected in rape?! dear colleagues what you think about this issue?

Я бы так написала:

Let me suggest everyone to speak professional Legal English here. Of course, we are not the native speakers, I mean everybody could make grammar mistakes and we do not tend to be ideal. I think every mistake needs to be discussed and corrected thereafter.

communicate in English не совсем в контексте, или intercommunicate или просто speak, так понятнее.

Изменено пользователем Zarin-A

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the EU rather than German which was the other possibility.

As part of the negotiations, Her Majesty's Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a five year phase-in plan that would be known as "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of the "k". This should klear up konfusion and keyboards kan have 1 less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like "fotograf" 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be ekspekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkorage the removal of double letters, which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of the silent "e"s in the language is disgraseful, and they should go away.

By the fourth year, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v". During ze fifz year, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and similar changes vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters.

After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi to unterstend ech ozer. Ze drem vil finali kum tru! And zen ve vil zpred al ovr ze vorld n b speking German lyk zey vunted n ze forst plas!

I suppose everybody knows about a persecution of WikiLeaks. Recently PayPal have cut off donations to WikiLeaks due to pressure from the U.S. government. That case astonished me because its chief was suspected in rape?! Dear colleagues, what you do think about this issue?

Yesterday night was very amazing TV-program on the First Channel (1) regarding the Wikileaks.

Изменено пользователем Zarin-A

May be it's better to create a new chapter for the present topic ?

And who will moderate it? I propose to choose one dude with fluent legal English :biggrin:

Any opinions?

Изменено пользователем Spirit of Nicopol

May be it's better to create a new chapter for the present topic ?

And who will moderate it? I propose to choose one dude with fluent legal English :biggrin:

Any opinions?

i support your opinion but i have doubt that we can find such dude. may be you propose yourself?

After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi to unterstend ech ozer. Ze drem vil finali kum tru! And zen ve vil zpred al ovr ze vorld n b speking German lyk zey vunted n ze forst plas!

Darius! You are the best. :biggrin: Sorry! You are ze best!

It will be - "Sory! U ar ze best!" ))

Is it true? Padonkafsky Inglish?! )))

Lost child, did you think of the club but offline ?

of course it will be great! first of all we need dude with fluent English and premise. but if you have another opinion, you are welcome

i support your opinion but i have doubt that we can find such dude. may be you propose yourself?
thanks, but, frankly speaking, i have strong nagging doubt's about my personal abilities to perform such honorable duties :biggrin:

may be it's better to wait for a while, in order to choose some appropriate candidate from the list of active participants of the present topic :biggrin:

good day, everyone! I assume lots of us have a skype account - maybe it would be useful to use it for connecting English-speaking lawyers? just in case, my skype account is amirbegdes - will be glad to chat with forum.zakon.kz users!