Перейти к контенту
КАЗАХСТАНСКИЙ ЮРИДИЧЕСКИЙ ФОРУМ

Kazakhstan's Launch

Рекомендуемые сообщения

you're sure welcome here, dude.

by the way, beep me when you slang has gone too far out, I haven't seen that yet. neither of us, I guess, want to miss that. and why not politics. that should be damn funny, man.

and p.s. yeah, you have to kill a couple of shots of vodka before entering ANY party in these parts. and two black sheep. and one good camel.

foxy, ответ на ваш вопрос: да, часто. это профессиональное заболевание у юристов, паранойя называется. обостряется, когда вижу Ваши сообщения. тоже шутка.

про ашипки, свойственные и повторяемые, пока не будем.

Изменено пользователем Независимый директор

Ну вот, человек пообщаться хотел - а его заупрекали.

У нас оказывается лучше знают как на американском разговаривать :cheer:

Вобщем - don't mess with lawyers :drowning:

:cheer:

"We will, we will rock you!" :cheer::cheer: copyright "Queen"

Buzzzy & Foxy

you're sure welcome here, dude.

by the way, beep me when you slang has gone too far out, I haven't seen that yet. neither of us, I guess, want to miss that. and why not politics. that should be damn funny, man.

and p.s. yeah, you have to kill a couple of shots of vodka before entering ANY party in these parts. and two black sheep. and one good camel.

foxy, ответ на ваш вопрос: да, часто. это профессиональное заболевание у юристов, паранойя называется. обостряется, когда вижу Ваши сообщения. тоже шутка.

про ашипки, свойственные и повторяемые, пока не будем.

Mr. I. D.:

We don't have Beepers here anymore...lol...

But I will inform you of any slang that may be occuring.

The Vodka Shots with Camel sounds Groovy !

Luv the taste of exotic cusine....

You are the 1st to acept me...and there is much more to come...

Did you see my works?

Maybe you may want to see me at www.jerushaband.com (My Band's website)

So much I want to ask about your world.

Thank you for your acceptance and wish to continiue communications

with you and those who find interest in this americot.

I have much to ask...and much to learn from you.

p.s. Walt Disney is waiting for you all........

Regards,

Buzzy

But I still havn't caught the question. And who's hell Mother Russia?

Ok, but may be I am wrong, but I guess that this information is not for public. I mean that the amount of the bargian is protected as the state secret. Or may be Iam wrong.

Sorry for the confusion my friend.

The Mother Russia thing has to do with the way America views Russia.

We here are limited to data concerning who is funding the launches in your homeland.

You being there, is an asset. This info is valuable to us.

We know the media is being "proper".

You guys realy know the real story.

Thank you for your wonderful English and wish to converse further

on this and any other topic you may desire.

Best regards,

Buzzy

Это вощето секрет, но между нами говоря Россия платит за это Казахстану примерно 100 млн. долларов в год.

Shakey :

You are Awesome !

Thank you for your reply.

Yes,

It is a state secret, I am sure....this data is a guarded piece

of Info. Russia is paying a pretty penny to keep this

launch site active. Russia needs to keep in the Headlines

and services to enable their continuing quest in the space program,

although they have done anything for years.

I do thank you for your feedback and please continue to watch this topic, as it will expand into

many other areas.

Best regards,

Buzzy

FOXY LADY, а может попросите своего бойфренда попроще писать без сленга, мы кое-что знаем конечно, но не все же мы как Независимый директор в США жили.

My Brother,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I DO understand our differance in languages.

I will try to make my data more "user freindly".

Iam delighted to communicate with you and wish to

ask you all many questions about "Life" in your

country.

Please help me with this boundry.

And if I decide to visit you....will I be accepted within

your culture, and would you and your friends be willing to take this

Americot into your world?

I do thank you again for your imput and wish to continue

to learn more about your wonderful world.

Best Regards,

Buzzy

Проще говоря - "long live" означает "да здравствует!"...

AdvoCat:

So much Thanks for your assistance.

My Russian is major limited...but Foxy Lady is

assisting in this topic translations.

I am so curious as to how your country's customs

and systems operate. Being a native American, I wish to learn

much more about you.

I do again thank you for your patience in my exchange of information

and do wish to continue providing questions concerning your ways of life.

Best regards,

Buzzy.

Ну вот, человек пообщаться хотел - а его заупрекали.

У нас оказывается лучше знают как на американском разговаривать :drowning:

Вобщем - don't mess with lawyers :cheer:

Dear Rash:

We here have the same joke.

"Don't mess with Texas" is the satire.

I loved your comment : "Don't mess with lawyers"

I DO thank you for your response and wish to continue to

talk futher on any topic you wish,

Being from the USA..I am an open minded person

and would like to learn much more about how life is like

in your country.

Best regards,

Buzzy

Dear Rash:

We here have the same joke.

"Don't mess with Texas" is the satire.

I loved your comment : "Don't mess with lawyers"

I DO thank you for your response and wish to continue to

talk futher on any topic you wish,

Being from the USA..I am an open minded person

and would like to learn much more about how life is like

in your country.

Best regards,

Buzzy

Hi Buzzy, et al

Here is an academic, rather British, language from frankophone Kazakh.

I would be very proud of you if the choppers were designed by you. Aren't you a designer, are you? The voice track was too short to evaluate.

I like Jerusha's website, did you do anything with it being a designer? The website seems to be overloaded with bulk files that makes it a bit slow in response (I am in Canada, I doubt Kazakhstan Internet providers have quicker net). I would better accept band members in a single directory and so for the Years. A couple of best works can be provided for free as downloadable files, i guess you are working on it. Just wanted to try.

Sometimes our well educated cops protect their rights for privacy of life from unauthorised use of their images for commercial purposes. It has nothing to do with Cold War. It is all about money.

Is it politically correct to say American Sister? We do not say whether astronaut is woman or man we just say космонавт. No offence :frown: You are on the KZ website.

There is no state secrecy in information on the lease rate of Baikonur. You can find it at least in the Russian part of wikipedia: http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%91%D0%B0%...%BD%D1%83%D1%80 . Up to date information you can find in any Law of the RK On State Budget for X year.

As to our hospitality, you should have heard a lot from Foxy Lady. Now it is time to trust her and come to see whether she was right.

What test have you been told about when saying about slamming vodka while entering party? If you think that a couple of shots of vodka for late guests is funny, make sure you know that it is 0.2 ltr in our single shot. :ahez: If you are talking about Beer Forum of the members of this website, there is a special ceremony for newcomers, which is made with beer though more brutal than the 1st one. All these drinks are free, at least used to be. :frown:

Come with your band. There are a couple of places where American bands can show their work.

You will be warmly accepted as long as you do not insist us holy american democracy. Ooops, sorry, no politics! Then I am the second to accept you in our culture (subject to three offensive abuses from you side, I shoul add as a lawyer).

:cheer:

Изменено пользователем McBiten

My Brother,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I DO understand our differance in languages.

I will try to make my data more "user freindly".

И вам тоже спасибо! Ничего если отвечать я буду по русски, у вас есть FOXY, она переведёт, а у наших участников, пока ещё не у всех переводчики имеются :frown:

Iam delighted to communicate with you and wish to

ask you all many questions about "Life" in your

country.

Please help me with this boundry.

Конечно поможем чем можем, спрашивайте.

And if I decide to visit you....will I be accepted within

your culture, and would you and your friends be willing to take this

Americot into your world?

Добро пожаловать в Казахстан, вам здесь понравится, и примут вас я уверен отлично. Конечно, большенство из нас, в том числе и я, не одобряют внешней политики США, по некоторым вопросам, но вы простой человек к этому отношения не имеете и очень нам интересны. К тому-же видно вы с чувством юмора у вас всё ОК, - "Americot into your world" :frown:

Sorry for the confusion my friend.

The Mother Russia thing has to do with the way America views Russia.

We here are limited to data concerning who is funding the launches in your homeland.

You being there, is an asset. This info is valuable to us.

We know the media is being "proper".

You guys realy know the real story.

Thank you for your wonderful English and wish to converse further

on this and any other topic you may desire.

Best regards,

Buzzy

Hi, Buzzy,

Actually I’m not interesting in space, and don’t have any information about launches. I even didn’t know about this last launch.

But I think we can find a common interest. As I understand you are interesting in rock music? Sorry, now I don’t have opportunity to load and listen your songs, may be next week…I hope so. But can I ask you? Do you know something about Russian rock music? Have you heard something? Do you americans have some ideas about this and what is this? I am just interesting :frown:

Thank you for your wonderful English

Nice joke :frown:

Изменено пользователем Абиль Шамиев

Hi Buzzy, et al

Here is an academic, rather British, language from frankophone Kazakh.

I would be very proud of you if the choppers were designed by you. Aren't you a designer, are you? The voice track was too short to evaluate.

I like Jerusha's website, did you do anything with it being a designer? The website seems to be overloaded with bulk files that makes it a bit slow in response (I am in Canada, I doubt Kazakhstan Internet providers have quicker net). I would better accept band members in a single directory and so for the Years. A couple of best works can be provided for free as downloadable files, i guess you are working on it. Just wanted to try.

Sometimes our well educated cops protect their rights for privacy of life from unauthorised use of their images for commercial purposes. It has nothing to do with Cold War. It is all about money.

Is it politically correct to say American Sister? We do not say whether astronaut is woman or man we just say космонавт. No offence :cheer: You are on the KZ website.

There is no state secrecy in information on the lease rate of Baikonur. You can find it at least in the Russian part of wikipedia: http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%91%D0%B0%...%BD%D1%83%D1%80 . Up to date information you can find in any Law of the RK On State Budget for X year.

As to our hospitality, you should have heard a lot from Foxy Lady. Now it is time to trust her and come to see whether she was right.

What test have you been told about when saying about slamming vodka while entering party? If you think that a couple of shots of vodka for late guests is funny, make sure you know that it is 0.2 ltr in our single shot. :frown: If you are talking about Beer Forum of the members of this website, there is a special ceremony for newcomers, which is made with beer though more brutal than the 1st one. All these drinks are free, at least used to be. :ahez:

Come with your band. There are a couple of places where American bands can show their work.

You will be warmly accepted as long as you do not insist us holy american democracy. Ooops, sorry, no politics! Then I am the second to accept you in our culture (subject to three offensive abuses from you side, I shoul add as a lawyer).

:frown:

Thank you for the response.

I am a web designer and built many sites.

I just created the site for the Choppers. One of my band

members owns and builds the bikes.

Sorry about the load time on the sites.

I would be very honored to visit and play with my band for you

and your country. Maybe one day it will happen.

I am open to converse about music and film if you wish.

Thank you again for your kind words and excellent sense of humor.

Best regards,

Buzzy

Hi, Buzzy,

Actually I’m not interesting in space, and don’t have any information about launches. I even didn’t know about this last launch.

But I think we can find a common interest. As I understand you are interesting in rock music? Sorry, now I don’t have opportunity to load and listen your songs, may be next week…I hope so. But can I ask you? Do you know something about Russian rock music? Have you heard something? Do you americans have some ideas about this and what is this? I am just interesting :frown:

Nice joke :frown:

Abil,

Thank you for your response.

Have you seen my bands website? http://jerushaband.com

Yes, I have heard one group Gorky Park and think they are excellent.

Very hot guitar work and composition.

DDT was another one I liked but not knowning the language made it a little

difficult to get into. Simple chord patterns.

What groups do you like?

Thank you again for your post.

Best regards,

Buzzy

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recent Event Reviews

Важная информация

Правила форума Условия использования