Перейти к контенту
КАЗАХСТАНСКИЙ ЮРИДИЧЕСКИЙ ФОРУМ

Problem with neighborhood

Гость baur

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Please,who is lawer, could you help me? Ihave proble m with neighboor. She demand money from my family, because my dog killed acidently her dog. But i was not withess. Actually i do not know that my dog was in the steet. My dog managed to leave the house and appeared in the street. And may be my dog was provoked by her dog that result in attack of my dog to her dog. We offered to her new dog in order to compensate but she keep silence and it seems that she need money.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are not Russian speaking man you should better to have Russian speaking representative to communicate with your neighbours and local authorities. I suppose that we have either extortion or arbitrariness, which are crime offences possibly prosecuted by Criminal Code of KZ. If your claimants are not satisfied with the compensation proposed by you they should apply to the Court Instances (Justice Bodies) to settle your case. Anyway, for you it is absolutely necessary to have your Attorney to deal with anybody who claims anything from you. Remember that it is not your country - therefore you may not be possible to know any details of local laws and regulations and please do make no actions without advice from local attorney.

• Недавно просматривали   0 пользователей

• Ни один зарегистрированный пользователь не просматривает эту страницу.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recent Event Reviews

Важная информация

Правила форума Условия использования